School Fencing Contractors Stockton
One of the region’s most established school fencing contractors, we work to every clients needs to deliver a range of professional projects, including school fencing, wheelchair access gates, railings and secure control access points across Stockton and Teesside. We provide mesh and timber structures, permanent metal and wood projects with secure control access points.
We have delivered temporary and permanent constructions for clients including Abingdon Primary, Middlesbrough, Seascape Primary School, Seaham and Rufforth Primary, York, on time and to budget.
Our range of steel, mesh and timber structures are practical, stylish and cost-effective, making us the perfect partner to deliver your next project including cycle shelters, rising arm barriers, automatic sliding gates, cycle shelters, temporary barriers and more.
West Hill Primary
St. Oswolds School
Security Fencing for Schools in Stockton
Our school fencing contractors are knowledgeable, professional and friendly, making us the ideal choice to deliver your new school security fencing. We have created projects in steel, timber, mesh and other efficient materials for schools across the region, and the wider UK.
We will thoroughly talk you through every stage of your security fencing project, from materials to control security access to ensure the project meets your exact requirements, and we take pride in delivering on time and to budget.
• Designed using finest quality wood and metal materials, including mesh, steel and timber
• “358” mesh fencing
• Access control specialists
• Timber fencing
• Crimped or profiled mesh fencing
• Twin wire mesh fencing
• Perimeter and dividing fencing
• Experienced school fencing contractors
• Railings, fences, temporary barriers, sliding gates and cycle shelters designed to specific requirements
Access Control for Schools in Stockton
We understand controlling who is able to access certain areas is vitally important within a school setting which is why we offer a range of control security access systems designed to suit your needs.
Our systems work via safe and reliable Wi-Fi and GSM networks to ensure safety and efficiency. Whether used on automatic sliding gates, temporary arm barriers, mesh fences, railings, wheelchair access gates, raising arm barriers and more.
• Secure, easy to use access control
• Access points including swipe cards, proximity sensors, keypads, biometrics and more
• Trusted project delivery from specialist school fencing contractors
• Decades of experience as a constructor for secure access control
• Control metal and steel fences, automatic sliding doors, railings, rising arm barriers, and more
Railings for Schools in Stockton
Stylish, modern and secure, railings can be a practical solution to school security. As a trusted provider with a trusted reputation, we can advise on the best solution for your school from our range of beautiful designs.
Our school railings, whether permanent or temporary, are secure and safe, with appropriate access control points, delivered on time and to budget.
Cycle Shelters for Schools in Stockton
Cycle shelters are a fantastic environmental addition to any school, offering a safe, practical and secure storage option for anyone who chooses to bike into school. Our team use tried and tested materials, such as traditional timber and woods, steel, mesh and other metals, to create stylish structures in schools across the UK.
• Convenient for staff and a great resource for environmental, green travel
• Supply anywhere in the UK
Temporary shelters for school in Stockton
As well as a range of structures and constructions, including wheelchair access gates and highly-rated automatic sliding gates, our products include safety signs, temporary covid-testing barriers and more.
To discuss your requirements, from winter grit to raising arm barriers, please speak to our professional and friendly team.
• Barriers and signage for Covid-19 sites